I forgot to say Happy February!
I went shopping today and I'm
buying a new pair of jeans soon.
Hurrayy! I was planning on drawing a picture
and uploading a few from my onion experiment,
(I'll talk about the later.) but
I don't know where my camera
cable went and I have homework.
Sad face.
I've decided that I'm going to
do what I do for my
Deviant Art journal (D/A for short).
B.T.W, Deviant Art (www.deviantart.com)
is a website for uploading art you've done,
not just pictures, but photography,
stories, poems, etc. Really
you have to be 13 to have an account,
so I decided to just look.
Well, I'll post more later!
Word of the Day: FAIL.
Song of the Day: How You Love Me Now by: Hey Monday
P.S. My tummy just made a weird noise.
It sounded like.. "Ohhh."
It was weird. I think my tummy wants
to try blogging..
Dot dot dot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment