I'm back from my vacation at Deerhurst.
Yes, yes, I said I'd 'post more later',
but I kinda forgot.
And my brother hogged the laptop.
We didn't take too many pictures,
but trust me, it was kidna awesome.
http://www.deerhurstresort.com/
Link to website ^
(BTW, if you just want to see what you can do
and what I did there, go to the bottom. :D)
Since it's a kind of seasonal place,
we came in between the season change,
and didn't get to go skiing,
skating, or that really cool rock climbing thing
over water! D:
I did go paintballing and playing Squash for the first time!
(By the way, I said I went with my cousins,
they're actually my uncles, but it's odd calling them uncles
when they're not much older than me and my brother.)
Hehe, my post is really long, so I'll post some notes about it.
Wednesday~
-Arrived at place after 4 hour drive. D:
-Visited room in really cool building that looked like a maze.
-Unpacked then explored building;
They have a spa, a resturant, a tennis court (has 'free time',
so you can play basketball, volleyball, soccer, hockey;),
pools, golf courts, a lake (skating and outdoor swimming, :D),
paintballing, etc...
-SPRING BEDS!! So bouncy~
Thursday~
-Ate at 'Mill on the Main', really nice pub
with the BEST cheeseballs EVERR!
-Played hockey, and tennis
-Austin(brother), and Drake(uncle) went to Hockey
Friday~
-played Squash! (Let me correct that, FAILED at Squash. :<)
-went paintballing
-went to really nice buffet called 'King Buffet',
with these AWESOME mini cakes and drinks (If you go,
get the Blue Lantern or Strawberry Mist. Pina Colada was good too,
but the Shirly Temple tasted like.. Orange juice.
Blue Lantern + Strawberry Mist taste like Jello!)
-Went back from buffet early and played more hockey and some basketball
Saturday~
-That's today!
-Left early because Drake has Hockey game. D<
So, yeah, I MIGHT post the pictures.
I also freaked out my mom before we left.
The was a big pool of water so I pushed in a piece of thin ice.
My mom thought I got soaked and fell in. XD
Bye! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment