Tuesday, March 9, 2010

To-ron-to.

As you know, I have homework. About Toronto!
Toronto itself is pretty good.
I have no problem finding things I need, either!
I'm Chinese, and there are plenty of Asian places around.
Not only that, but since Canada is multi-cultural,
there are a variety of different places from different countries
and cultures all around, letting us find many new things.
Although, I am upset that there is so much graffiti everywhere.
Yes, there is a wall somewhere, and whoever owns it allows graffiti,
but the meaningful kind.
All around Toronto you will see a face, probably some gang sign,
of a face, fat and round near the chin,
with large bags underneath it's eyes.
My brother and I call it the 'Spups', based
on another piece of graffiti near my house that says 'Spups'.
Near SATEC, a school nearby,
the place is littered with graffiti.
I have a feeling it's from the teenagers there,
but, I don't know..
Anyways, I'd like to say that,
I'm surrounded by houses and buildings whereever I go.
I've always wanted to walk to the side of an empty space and watch the sunset,
like on a beach or something.
Sadly, Toronto is a metropolitan.
It's many cities old combined to make a large new one.
Since Toronto is so popular, a lot of people live here.
Plus the fact that it's huge.
Now, pretty much the only wide open spaces are reserves and farms and things like that.
I don't know if I'm just not exploring enough,
but that's about it then. :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment