So, Me, Ms.Hawkins, and Nicolas went to do a speech thing,
about the blogs (like, last night).
It was very boring, actually.
We sat there for a million years and spoke at the END!
I DON'T want to hear about your stupid
all day kindergarten.
I'm not even related to anyone IN kindergarten.
I'm not having children anytime soon,
and I don't have relatives, either.
But, it was kinda odd going up.
Anyways, Youtube had an update.
Sucks. I can't even watch videos anymore.
Stupid Vevo.
I wanted to listen to Homecoming by Hey Monday,
'cause I don't have it yet.
I'm too lazy to do my poem, but I finished my homework.
I'm done here.
~
Me, Grace, and Justin went to Thomas's house for
our parody. We had loads of fun after rehearsing.
I would go to the play tonight, but I can't. :<
Well, it was awesome!
~
Note to self: Bring in
cereal box and newspapers.
~
I forgot what I was going to say again,
so, bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment