Thursday, April 1, 2010

!

Today, we received a letter from another
school in Riverdale, British Columbia.
It's really cute.
I like the dances on 'Forevercuz', too.
Anyways, I'm going to make a message
and attach a manga picture to it, so
maybe we can even start penpals with them.
I'm going to draw the picture first,
then I'm going to write the message.
Anyways, currently, I'm
eating fruits, whipped cream, and pickles.
Bad combination, I know. xD!
I also ate one of the new 'mini subs' from
McDonalds.
I tried the Pesto one with crispy chicken.
It was good. <3
I'm also listening to 'Pressure' by Paramore.
Paramore is win.
Oh yes, and, to top that off, I'm drinking
uber fizzy Ginger Ale.
Yaay.
So, I'll be drawing now.
bye!

1 comments:

Christine(Phoebe's penpal!) said...

I got your letter yesterday... and it took a long time for me to like wait for it... anyways im gunna reply here instead of mail cuz it like takes too long!btw... awesome pic, like its so awesome, i cant even draw half as gud az u!...

Post a Comment