Thursday, April 29, 2010

Failure.

I don't like where I'm stitting.
In the library.
Ick.
Oh well.
I'ma write what people say again.
:>
Nathan:
"-waves-
Wow.
Rawr.
-type-
-type-"

Ayden:
"lol
'meow.'
i like meatballs
and fish sticks.
laugh out loud.
Why doesn't this thing work?!
Yes, as soon as I get this thing working./
Yes?
How'd you get this to work?
Ayden lol meow i like meatbals and fish sticks laugh out loud why doesn't this thing work? yes as soon as I get this thing working Yes? PHOEBE Tell me how to get this thing to work.
AHH
Blogspot . com
Blog spot . C o m"

Anyways, I was asked to type my secret talent!
but if I tell you, it's not a talent anymore.
My secret talent is a secret talent.
Yup.
My other talent is...
BOTHERING PEOPLE.
Lol no.
I dun really know.
Ohwell.
I'ma copy people again.
After something..
I'mas go look for someone. BRB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment