I finished the line art and quickly colored it it.
Just so people know,
line art are the lines...
So if someone says lineless...
It has no lines.
It's not that hard to figure out..
Anyways,
I was drawing Haruhi Suzumiya
from TMHS, A.K.A. The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
.The company also came out with a new movie,
so I'm uber excited to see it!
I also bought a whole bunch of stuff today.
Plus,
my parents are really into gardening now,
so we fixed up out front lawn thing..
and we bought some new flowers for the front!
I picked them out.
they smell really nice.
We're also starting up a vegetable garden in the back.
I want to grow a lemon tree.
But it's wayy expensive.
Too bad. :/

That's my rough copy of the picture,
but since I'm not actually finished the rough still,
I can't start it.
As you see, there are two blank eye holes.
Sorry zombie Haruhi! :D
I also love her headband..
I'm thinking of making my own replica.
Anyways, bye for now!

0 comments:
Post a Comment