Too much llama drama at school today!
Emily R. broke up with Ryan in the morning.
Megan and Ryan are going out now.
Justin is confused with Grace.
I refuse to speak details,
BUTT... TOO MUCH LLAMA DRAMA.
Ryan:
'HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
I'm showiing Justin my video. Starwars. Having trouble connecting
OHHH YEAH OH YEAH WITH YOU TAKE ME TO -mumbling-
WOAH IS THAT THE EPF CELlPHONE? Holy crap. Dudde, that's tense. OHMIGOD.
Wow.
That's sad.
Why?
Why you doing that?
Seriously?
What's your problem?
Why?
Why?
WHy?
Why?
Why? Not funny!
Who wants to see my Star Wars Video Okay let's see it.
HOW DO YOU DO IT?
Yeah, luke skywalker.
-mumbling-
Okay, Justin.
Justin."
Justin: 'What? -looking around-
-looking at video- You're a copycat!
What are you looking at? I wanna play the Running game.
LLAMA DRAMA -Manly voice- -laughlaugh-
-LAUGHALAUGHALGUAHGLAUHGLAUHKLGUAHLGUAHGLAHGLUAHGLa-
LLAMA DRAMA -manly voice-
So, banana, what's up?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment