Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wooh!

100th post~~
I found a really cool song:

It's by 'The Ready Set'.
It's called 'Love Like Woe.'

And this is Soular Flares. <3
Lol, I'm eating Gobstoppers!
And reading manga.
And listening to music.
I'm also reading Betrayals!
Remember, well, I THINK I did it,
but I made a review for Strange Angels.
Well, I'm reading the sequel now, and,
of course, it's called 'Betrayals'.

Dru arrives at 'Schola' with 'Djampir',
'wulfen', and 'loupgaru'.
'Schola' is and organization against
'suckers, nosferat', etc.
Vampires, basically.
I think some people saw me reading it today
at school. :]
After this, I'm reading
'the Total Tragedy of a Girl named Hamlet'
Yeah.
I SHOULD be doing my homework now,
(I don't think people should do this),
but I'm too lazy to get the book
'Tuck Everlasting', 'cause I left it
in my living room.
OH WELL.
I'll do it..
Later..
WELL, I'MA GO DO SOMETHIN'.
BYEFORNOW~ :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment