I don't know why,
but I was thinking of Kim Possible.
Y'know, the cartoon.
I don't even know why.
This also made me thought of the little Naked
Mole Rat in it, which made me thought of
buritos/tacos, which made me think of big hats,
which made me think of maracas.
~
This is actually a little game I play when I'm bored!
You think of something, then think of the first thing
you think of, and think of the first thing
you think of after that, and again and again until you're
not bored, bored, or have something better to do.
(Really, I have lots of better things to do...
COUGHhomeworkCOUGH. But of course, I'm putting that off.
PROCRASTINATORS UNITE! Gracelol xD)
So anyways, here's one I ended up thinking...
~
Topic: CATS
cats > kittens > dogs > puppies > eyes > cute > sad > lol > icanhazcheezberger?
> lolcats > loldogs > licking > popsicles > colorful > rainbows > clouds > clouds puking > clouds puking rainbows > CPR > lifeguards > swimming > oceans > water > a glass > cats > fish > flakes > snow > snowflakes > chocolate > Mole (Mole is a Mexican sauce made of chocolate. I have a chocolate book! :D) > spoons > sporks >
lolololnewbspeek!!1111oneone!!!!!spoon!!!1!1!!1!!! (inside joke. xD ) > eggs > watery
~
As you can see, it went from CATS to WATERY.
By the way, my thoughts kinda veered off to things I actually can't put on this blog, so I ended up putting something else. It really wouldn't have ended up like this probably.... PLUS. The lolololnewbspeek thing was an inside joke with a friend.
You probably won't get it..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment