Monday, March 22, 2010

BTWBTW

By the way,
I'd also want you guys to listen to this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZug7aETEec
I haven't embed it or anything because of
my playlist.
It'd be and odd clash of sounds.
That link leads you to a song called
'You Are My Heart' by 'Halfway Deserted'.
I got it from my friend.
It's win, isn't it?
It's got that.. Peaceful feel in it
somewhere. The guy's voice is soft,
almost a whisper.
Enjoy!

Oh, and, another thing,
I'll be leaving little Japanese things at the bottom here.
'Cause I'm kinda bored.
~
Japanese:
おいしい
Romanization (In English letters, you can pronounce it easier like this):
oishii
Translation:
tasty.

People say "Oishii!" after they eat a really good meal (kinda obvious. xD)
Also, people say 'itadakimasu' before a meal, and 'gochisousama' after.
~
I'm not actually Japanese, I just remembered this from watching anime..
(DON'T JUDGE ME. D'8)
Lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment