I've been doing alot of origami lately
(as you probably know);
so I've decided that where I go,
I'm leaving a crane there for whoever
wants it.
I did that while in Huntsville,
and left little cranes here and there.
One at Kelseys,
one at the resort,
and one for the nice waitor lady
who suggested I pick the cheese balls
at 'The Mill on Main'! :D
Shout out to the nice people.
I didn't leave one at East Side Mario
or King Buffet, but I was kinda too lazy.
I'm going to be drawing something soon,
adding some more to my story,
then taking a nap.
Of course, my mom and dad don't like me taking naps.
Their reason?
"You won't be tired when it's time to sleep!"
And when I was little they always said:
"Go take a nap, you woke up so early!"
Do I take a nap or NOT?
Well, I'll post my picture after. :D
I feel kinda dizzy now, too,
so I'll be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment