Today after school,
Tomas, Justin and I stayed until around
4:20-ish running around chasing a squirrel
we saw the day before.
It's got gray spots on it's butt,
and it's friend has gray spots on it's head.
We think it's a rabid squirrel, but whatever.
We followed it until it ran into the teacher
parking lot, and came back with another furry friend.
There's a hole in the dumpster to open it up,
and apparently they slip in through
there and eat the garbage!
We're going to find out where it lives
next time, if it even does live anywhere....
~
On another note,
I'm going to talk about my blog
somewhere I think!
I also found a group on Facebook
for Clairlea P.S.
Turns out, our school started way back in 1958!
That's pretty much 52 years.
Our school has gone through alot of changes,too,
in my 5-ish years. We got the big picture
of a guy riding a horse in the gym wall painted purple,
Our school colors changed to purple and white (I
read from a person on Facebook it used to be yellow and something else...),
We have had many new teachers, principals, etc, we got new computer, and a smart board! Clairlea is also encouraging blogs so that newsletters will not have to be printed on wasted paper.
We're eco friendly! And Earth hour was just a few hours ago!
Well, I'm kinda bored now.
Sorry 'bout the picture I promised.
And my story!
I went and took an early nap.
I'll be drawing now,
so see you later if I finish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment