

So, I was bored and made a Caramell Dansen graphic.
I messed around with my quick sketch,
(Which sucked), and animated it for practice.
I'll make better animations, I promise! XD
Anyways, I'm drinking raspberry lemonade.
Delicioussssss.
My friend says delicious 'deelishush'
Hehe.
Uhm, yeah, I'ma go animate some more.
I used Photoshop to draw and Iaza to animate. XD
Yarg. So, anyways, Bye~
PS.
I ended up making another graphic (which also fails)
And I'll upload all of my animations here. XD
I messed around with my quick sketch,
(Which sucked), and animated it for practice.
I'll make better animations, I promise! XD
Anyways, I'm drinking raspberry lemonade.
Delicioussssss.
My friend says delicious 'deelishush'
Hehe.
Uhm, yeah, I'ma go animate some more.
I used Photoshop to draw and Iaza to animate. XD
Yarg. So, anyways, Bye~
PS.
I ended up making another graphic (which also fails)
And I'll upload all of my animations here. XD

0 comments:
Post a Comment