Sunday, April 18, 2010

:D!


So I was watching a new anime
Mayoi Neko Overrun!
I don't know enough about it ('cause it's new)
to actually remember their names or talk about it,
but I drew a picture of one of the main characters.
I forgot her name,
but she was taken into the boy (forgotten name) 's home
by his sister, Otome, who dissapears suddenly
whenever there is trouble elsewhere in the world.
She often comes back with stray cats,
and they own a confectionary shop called 'Stray Cats'.
Oh, please click the picture, too!
It looks way better full screen.
I also made a video while I was coloring it,
but I won't post it until I fix it..
'Cause it'll look all disorientated. XD
So, yeah, bye! :D

1 comments:

Christine(Phoebe'spenpal!) said...

lol phoebe, see what I mean... like so awesome at manga n' anime... wow how do u draw so awesemly?

Post a Comment