Monday, April 19, 2010

Youtube.

I was on Youtube watching Fred in the library.
With Megan and Justin.
The librarian lady yelled at me. :<
OH WELL.
I'm going back on later some time anyways.
...
Uhm..
YEAH.
SO.
UHM.
JUSTIN SAYS...
"Uhm yeah, uhm yeah, laugh, uhm yeah, laugh
laughlaugh, laughlaugh, laughlaugh EHHEEHEHE,
eheheheh, ehehe,hehe,heehehehe,hehehehe, Sorry, hehehe,
hehe sorry, hehe, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
What are you doing?
Whatt? Why do you like rock so much?
I know it's not.
Yeah. Uh. Yeah.
Nothing
What
Nothing!
Yeah.
pasta.
I LIKE PURPLE.
Yeah, go waffles. "
(Justin is writing lololol).
"Justin is writing lololol. Why you copying the thing?
That thing. LOLOLLAUGHLAUGH."

Megan says:
"Laughalughlauglhlollol.
Laughalughalgolohlaugh
What the?
lolol
What the chicken what the jello what the pie what the waffle?
Whwhwhwa. Yes Mr. Baron.
And he wasn't even talking to me.
Justin has dimples when he smiles.
LAUGHLAUGHLOLOL
Gasp.
RAWR.
the Annoying Orange 6
I like this one.
Laughluaghauglhol
Laugh Phoebe!
Lolol Wazzuppp!
Hey hey banana.
Wazzuppp!
Wazzup.
Wazz upp
Wazzup.
Just hanging around with my bud."

Lol, I'm done. xD

2 comments:

n said...

One thing's for sure, lions are very dangerous.

n said...

One thing's for sure, lions are very dangerous.

Post a Comment