
I got another book today!
It's about a girl named Victoria Regina Dawson,
after Queen Victoria.
Its her father's hateful joke
about her being fat when she was born.
She was born as a cute little blond,
plump, blue eyed child.
Her parents are both brown eyed,
brown haired, and her mother has fair skin.
Her father likes to call her the 'test cake',
and her perfect little sister Grace,
is the 'perfect cake'.
Although Victoria is like nothing to her dad,
she still loves Grace, even for her being the better child,
who looks 'just like them'.
And, to cope for Victoria's problems,
she eats, which helps her depression,
not her waistline.
She's decided to finish school and move as soon as possible.
Well, I've only read a bit.
I'm eating scraps from Red Lobster!
I had a frozen smoothie from before, too.
It was like..
A sorbet!
Well, I gotta take a shower.
I'll write more later! The end for now. :]

0 comments:
Post a Comment