Lol, tomorrow is my mommy's birthday! :D
SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU FOOLS.
Lol, no.
But in Malaysia, right now is tomorrow.
So, either she already did, but my grandma
will probably call.
I decided to mark-off all my mangas somewhere.
I have and are in the provess of reading:
32 mangas...
And I've lost count how many animes...
Lolol, I'm such a nerddd.
xD
I'ma also writing another story!
I don't know what it will be about,
but probably more fiction.
Like, fantasy stuff.
I like reading fiction more than
non-fiction, because more ideas can jump out.
Non-fiction always has to be real,
but with fiction anything can happen.
Sure, you can make fiction sound uber real,
but.. I dunno.
JUST LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE.
Chris Crocker...
I has no comment to that.
So, like, I'ma go find something to do.
In the meantime, here's an ugly unfinished picture
I made on Paint.
It has an ugly background color..
And I haven't even worked on it since maybe months ago.
Ohwell.
SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU FOOLS.
Lol, no.
But in Malaysia, right now is tomorrow.
So, either she already did, but my grandma
will probably call.
I decided to mark-off all my mangas somewhere.
I have and are in the provess of reading:
32 mangas...
And I've lost count how many animes...
Lolol, I'm such a nerddd.
xD
I'ma also writing another story!
I don't know what it will be about,
but probably more fiction.
Like, fantasy stuff.
I like reading fiction more than
non-fiction, because more ideas can jump out.
Non-fiction always has to be real,
but with fiction anything can happen.
Sure, you can make fiction sound uber real,
but.. I dunno.
JUST LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE.
Chris Crocker...
I has no comment to that.
So, like, I'ma go find something to do.
In the meantime, here's an ugly unfinished picture
I made on Paint.
It has an ugly background color..
And I haven't even worked on it since maybe months ago.
Ohwell.


0 comments:
Post a Comment