Fun fair was uber fun.
I went on almost everything.
Me and Grace wanted to go do the Cake walk and the Candy Jar thing, but they were out of cakes and candy jars. I'm deciding on a new template. It's also my dad's birthday on the 17th! I'm making something with raisins. If you have ideas, comment. I'm sort of obsessed with little fish things right now. Like I have a Fish Ice Cube Tray from Ikea, and some Maynards Swedish Fish. I put lemonade in the ice cube tray, and I made lemonade fishies. I also finished my Social Studies project. Including writing out the bibliography, making recipes, and the actual comic. Yeah. Anyways, I gotta go now.
It's my sleepy time~
All that's left is to change my template.
Phoebe! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hello phoebe! i really like your blog its creative and thats so you! keep up the good work -natasha!!!!!!!
Post a Comment