Tomorrow is the fun fair~ I'm going. I'm going to meet Aaliyah there, too. I usually get really sick after every fun fair... Which was.... Probably TMI. Anyways, I made some new pictures~ I actually made most of them a long time ago... Just, y'know, too lazy to post them. So, the first one is Mugi from K-On, and I used a screen shot to pose them all. In the screen shot, 'Yui', another character from K-On, is next to Mugi. Then it's Ami from Toradora! The screenshot I had was absolutely adorable, and I just had to draw it~ Then, I actually used the background from the screenie, but I made a fail version of the picture from Working! It's kinda... Nyeh. I did it on my friends oekaki. (Oekaki is a Japanese doodle board. :3 NOT THAT DOODLE, GRACE.) Then it's 'Cherripies', my character on a game~ It's Puzzle Pirates. You might've heard of it, but probably not played it. I'm uber rich on it. So much pokerrrrr! My brother is playing a lot for me, too. He's on the brink of getting the 'Jade Monkey' trophy, which is awarded for 1 mil P.O.E (P.O.E, Pieces of Eight. Y'know, pirate money. :P) In one round. Which is awesome. My friend got it once... Lol, now I feel like a nerd for talking about games like that. Talking to people about games they don't play makes you nerdy looking. Anyways, It's 11:03, I have to touch up my social studies project (That means finish it...) And then go to sleep. Well, Bye~




Dakara ga suki da~

0 comments:
Post a Comment