Nya, I don't go on my computer much.
I also never finished my social studies project...
Thanks for the extention, Ms. Hawkins!
Anyways, I might be moving my blog..
'Cause, well, I don't really like the name.
It should be something about cookies and pie and snacks
and food.
Yum.
Food.
I'm hungry...
I want some pasta.
I like the sound of typing.
I'm learning the guitar soon.
Youtube.
Lol
Meow.
Meow.
Uhm..
I'm bored.
Lol
I'ma Capitalize Every Single Letter At The Begginning Of Everything.
abcdefjhijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
NOW I KNOW MY ABC'S, NEXT TIME WON'T YOU SING WITH MEEE
Meow.
Cats.
Lol.
Dog.
Woof.
I just heard Dimitri say..
"LOOK AT MY BLOG!! WOAH!!!
ALL OVECHKIN EVERYTIME!!"
It was odd.
Emily B. is looking at somethin'
I'm still in the mole!
ME thinks I know who the mole is.
But everyone says that.
At first I did.
But I know it wasn't that person.
It was funny how Justin voted Emily B,
and Emily B got out.
Meow.
MLIA.
I read FML more,
I think.
The others are watcing something odd.
It's too loud.
I can't hear nothing now.
Everyone's too loud.
Too much noise.
I have to do the Muskoka chair painting,
and then after get the 'card' signed.
It's so loud in here.
I thought this was a library.
I wanna bring my iPod to school.
I have some awesome music.
It's nice music.
I like music.
It keeps me concentrated,
and it helps when I'm pissed at people,
and I don't want to listen to anyone.
I just kinda crank it up and not listen to them.
Like right now I hear the p word.
I dunno if I can write it.
It's y'nkow, the private word!
And I just heard something else.
I hear a parody on.
It's terrible.
I heard the word again.
This singing is terrible.
I want to listen to something else.
Now I'm listening to Grace play 'Technologic'
by Daft Punk.
I like this a lot better than other stuff I'm hearing.
Technooo.
When I don't want to listen to people,
I listen to rock or screamo or something.
When I feel like concentrating, I listen to soft music,
or when I want to sleep.
I gotta go in a few minutes.
Fail.
Anyways,
I like mindlessly typing.
Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment