LOOK, A CANDY REVIEW
So, I bought a new candy today.
A Japanese candy,
Obviously meaning,
it's expensive..
DARN YOU IMPORTED CANDY!
Anyways, it's from a brand called "UHA" or something.
I'm not very good at Japanese, so I can't read it. XD
It's some sort of soda flavor,
probably cola or root beer or something.
It's chewy, and two shades of orange.
In side are little bits of candy-like things.
There are chewy pieces of fruit gummies,
and fizzy tart candy pieces.
I really like it,
but it's a bit expensive..
There's around 6 or 7 pieces, MAYBE 8..
I haven't stopped to count..
They're really good, though.
Here's my overall rating (Filled in circles):
○○○○○Great price, delicious, Definitely a favorite
○○○○ Good price, Pretty good, Will buy occasionally
●●●▫ Average price, So/so taste, MIGHT buy again.
○○ Kinda expensive.. Doesn't exactly taste all that good, Won't buy again.
○ Expensive, gross, Not even going near it again..
(See the little square near the rating?
That's a half. The price was what made it go down by half.)
NOW, A NORMAL POST.
So, I haven't been posting much.
Very busy.
Not really, just enjoying myself.
Guitar lessons ended, and I'm starting up again when school starts. c:
Also, if any of you want to, I'd love to play Transformice with you!
The only people I know who've tried it or played it,
Christy, *
Jennifer, *
Nicolas,
Austin (brother),
Nathan,
Ivan (cousin).
(People with stars mean you definitely don't know them)
Lol.
My nickname on it is
Cherri
If you'd like to play, too,
make an account, type /friend cherri
and then you can find me. c:
Yus yus.
So yeah, leave a comment or w/e. XD
BYENOWFORAWHILEPROBABLY.
(PS, going to Marine land! *o*)
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment