I've got something to write about!
But you'll have to wait for it, 'cause I'm really lazy right now!
Anyways, yet again....
FTSK!!!!! <3~
Love that band.
Nyaaa.
Anyways, here's a bunch of random stuff...
"If Pinocchio said 'My nose is growing.' What would happen?"
Also, I bought new nailpolish today.. *o*
I have luxe lavender from Avon,
white, and clear.
C:
I should get some fake nails..
It's impossible to play guitar with long nails, so if I just get press-on nails,
everything would be fine... =3=;
But I'd have to find some that'd fit me.
Eh.
I saw some at Wal-Mart. XD
I wonder how I use them?
Anyways, I'ma go do something useful with myself.
I went to sleep at 2 yesterday./
Walrus walrus!!
Neko-chan.
Itty bitty kitty slirmed on the waterfall while spiders rained
from the strawberry coffee slide.
Water and rainbows ladened the silvery clouds.
WheeeWheee
Shouted the ghouls of Trumbledong, and
they all lived in a big castle, foreverly after.
The end.
BYENOW. c;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oooh wooooooh you are so random man! oh uh when you watch the melancholy of haruhi suzimiya do you use crunchyroll.com? because thats what i use to watch the UBER awesome anime Shugo chara... it's kinda old though like 2007 or sum'm....oh yea btw check my playlist... dish ish Christine, Phoebe's pen pal... sort of...0___o.
Playlist link
http://www.playlist.com/playlist/20330188299/standalone
uhm...just like scan through...it has one song atleast from paramoure which i know that u superly luuv them...and yea...you might even enjoy the songs that you dont know for example try Butterfly...thats like the fourth song i think...im too lazy to know...
Lol Christine.. Do you have MSN?
You should give me it or add me on Facebook or something!
Post a Comment